Thursday, November 8, 2007

Out of the carrier!


At 5:30 AM I woke up and went to check on the kittens. Still in the carrier! I took it to my bedroom, put it on my bed (Ward was out of town), and left the door open. Every now and then I stuck my hand in and petted them while I dozed. Eventually, Maggie decided I needed a bath and licked my hand rather completely. They had no interest in leaving the carrier. When I got up, I put them back in the bathroom.

The funniest thing is that every time I get near Maggie, she hisses at me. It is really very comical to see this teeny tiny creature try to scare me off with her petite little hiss. Maybe I should have named her after a snake. Or a flat tire.

Around 11 I went to see how they were and (FINALLY!) they were out of the carrier. And hiding behind the toilet.

No comments: