Monday, January 6, 2014

The Weekly Ornament starts!

I took down my Christmas tree this weekend. It is decorated with all handmade ornaments - with just a few exceptions that were gifted to me.



Every year I collect kits, supplies and ideas for new ornaments. Usually I don't think about making them until I put the tree up - when of course I'm too busy baking and shopping and decorating to actually make them! So, I decided this is the year of the ornament! One a week from now until next Christmas. That should put a dent in the backlog.

I made my first ornament yesterday. I've collected several ideas for bottle cap snowmen. I looked for bottle caps lined in white and never found any. Instead I decided to make them with supplies from https://rt135.infusionsoft.com/app/storeFront/showCategoryPage?categoryId=5

Here's the result for week 1:


No comments: